Help Zachary show Microsoft the demand for the Surface Phone or Andromeda! Visit Change.org and sign the petition!
How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple HTTP connections to download files to your phone. You can enable "Download Acceleration" by increasing the number of "Maximum Connections per Download" and you can further optimize your download speed by modifying the "Buffer Size" under "Settings".
- Multi-threaded Downloading up to 5 threads per Download!
- Utilize Wifi & Cellular network at the same time for extra speed boost!
- Get All files from Web pages
- Built-in mini Web Browser for better download detection.
- Built-in Media Player for Media files.
- Background Downloads
- Download Directly to External SD Card!
- Unlimited file size downloads!
- Web Browser support (Internet Explorer)
- Queue/Pause/Resume/Recover features
- Notifications when complete
- Multiple Parallel downloads
- Utilize Maximum number of open connections
- Buffer size optimization
- Configurable Download directory
- Add Url links manually
- Start/Pause Queue
- Auto-rename files
- Notifications (Visual/Sound)
- Thumbnails for Movies and Photos
- Download history
- Restart Download from history
- Languages Supported: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian.
- Internet Explorer Windows Phone 8.1 ("Long press" => "Share Link")
- Edge Windows Phone 10 ("Long press" => "Copy Link" => Paste URL in TDM)
- UC Browswer ("Long press" => "Copy Link" => Paste URL in TDM)
- Opera Mini (Long Press and choose "Copy Link" => Paste Url in TDM)
- Surfy Browser (Long Press and choose "Copy Link" => Paste Url in TDM)
- For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link" or Copy URL.
TDM for Windows Phone now Supports the following Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian.