How does it work?
Turbo Downloader makes use of multiple HTTP connections to download files to your phone. You can enable "Download Acceleration" by increasing the number of "Maximum Connections per Download" and you can further optimize your download speed by modifying the "Buffer Size" under "Settings".
- * Download Acceleration!
- * Unlimited file size downloads!
- * Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox)
- * Detect and Download ALL Files from webpages!
- * Download Directly to your SD Card! (Lollilpop Devices and Above)
- * Configurable Download directory
- * Work in the background even when phone screen off.
- * Notifications (Visual/Sound)
- * Languages Supported: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian.
- * Most web sites and file servers are supported. Some servers might not support multiple connections, if so use "Connections per Download" = 1 under "Settings".
- * Some servers might not support resuming of downloads, if so visit/refresh the website and download again.
- * Internet and Phone State permissions are needed for Ads
- * Only Servers with direct links are supported
- * YouTube video downloading is NOT supported due to YouTube terms of license.
- * Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose "Share Link")
- * Dolphin HD ("Long press" => "Share Link")
- * Firefox ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
- * Skyfire ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
- * Miren
- * UC Browser
- * Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
- * For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link".
Turbo Downloader now supports the following languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian.