How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple HTTP connections to download files to your phone. You can enable "Download Acceleration" by increasing the number of "Maximum Connections per Download" and you can further optimize your download speed by modifying the "Buffer Size" under "Settings".
- Download Acceleration!
- Unlimited file size downloads!
- Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox)
- Download ALL Files from Webpages!
- Download Directly to External SD Card! (Lollipop Devices and Above)
- Multiple Parallel downloads
- Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
- Buffer size optimization
- Configurable Download directory
- Add Url links
- Start/Pause Queue
- Normal/Turbo Mode option
- Work in the background
- Auto-rename files
- Notifications (Visual/Sound)
- Single/Multiple Notifications
- Download history
- Restart Download from history
- Languages Supported: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian.
- ** Some Web Servers might not support multiple connections, if so use "Connections per Download" = 1 under "Settings" Or "Long Press" and use "Normal Mode" to download.
- * Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose "Share Link")
- * Dolphin HD ("Long press" => "Share Link")
- * Firefox ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
- * Skyfire ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
- * Miren
- * UC Browser
- * Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
- * For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link".
TDM now supports the following Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian.