Help Zachary show Microsoft the demand for the Surface Phone or Andromeda! Visit Change.org and sign the petition!
How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple HTTP connections to download files to your device. You can enable "Download Acceleration" by increasing the number of "Maximum Connections per Download" and you can further optimize your download speed by modifying the "Buffer Size" under "Settings". Enable Multiple Networks (Wifi & Ethernet) for extra speed boost!
- Multi-threaded Downloading up to 5 threads per Download!
- Utilize Wifi & Ethernet connections at the same time for extra speed boost!
- Get All files from Web pages
- Built-in mini Web Browser for better download detection.
- Built-in Media Player for Media files.
- Unlimited file size downloads!
- Queue/Pause/Resume/Recover features
- Multiple Parallel downloads
- Utilize Maximum number of open connections
- Buffer size optimization
- Configurable Download directory
- Add Url links manually
- Start/Pause Queue
- Notification when complete
- Auto-rename files
- Thumbnails for Photos
- Download history
- Restart Download from history
11/14/2018 Version 220.127.116.11 for Windows 10 is now available with a new look and more features.
8/11/2016 Version v18.104.22.168 for Windows 10 Desktop is now available in the Windows Store!