Turbo Download Manager
Increase your Download Speed!
How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple HTTP connections to download files to your device. You can enable "Download Acceleration" by increasing the number of "Maximum Connections per Download" and you can further optimize your download speed by modifying the "Buffer Size" under "Settings". Enable Multiple Networks (Wifi & Ethernet) for extra speed boost!
- Multithreaded Downloading up to 5 threads per Download!
- Utilize Wifi & Ethernet connections at the same time for extra speed boost!
- Download in the Background with Notifications!
- Get All files from Web pages
- Unlimited file size downloads!
- Queue/Pause/Resume/Recover features
- Multiple Parallel downloads
- Utilize Maximum number of open connections
- Up to 5 Parallel Streams Per Download
- Buffer size optimization
- Configurable Download directory
- Add Url links manually
- Start/Pause Queue
- Balloon Notification when complete
- Auto-rename files
- Thumbnails for Photos
- Download history
- Restart Download from history
- MD5 Hash validations
8/20/2017 Version v0.92 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 is now available for download from this site.